First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Job Recruitment for an Office Manager – There is an open opportunity for qualified candidates who apply. Kindly hit the link below
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading Financial Technology company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Technology
- Our Client,is seeking to recruit for an Office Manager. This position will primarily manage, organise and coordinate all administrative/office processes.
- The role holder would be responsible in ensuring the smooth running of all office and administrative processes by coordinating the office operational functions alongside maintaining the organization’s effectiveness and safety.
- Organise the general office operations, layout and administrative processes
- Oversee maintenance of the office environment, equipment’s and facilities
- Organize and implement office procedures.
- Purchase office supplies and maintain proper stock levels.
- Manage contract and negotiations with vendors and service providers
- Provide general support to visitors and staff members
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hire on office safety and management process
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. supplies, meetings and work schedule arrangements).
- Assist in the planning and coordination of in-house or off-site activities
- Attend and monitor reception/hospitality towards client and visitors
- Coordinate and optimize meetings, calendar, schedules and appointment of the management team.
- Manage the overall office itineraries
- Align, review and manage effectiveness of department quotas/goals with the overall organisational procedures/processes.
- Prepare and reconcile office/administrative reports, budget and expenses.
- Maintain professional communication and information procedures
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration or any related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Office Administrative processes, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving skill
- Strong organization and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Office Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.