First National Bank (FNB) 2022 Graduate Programme for young South Africans – This is an opporttunity for young south Africans who fall in the category stated below. Qualified persons may apply
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
- The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, this is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only Applicable to South African citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
For More Information:
- Old Mutual Imfundo Trust Scholarship 2022 for young South Africans – Apply Here
- The Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2022 for young Professionals worldwide – Apply Here
- Canon Collins Trust Sol Plaatje Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Study in South Africa (Funded)
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE