Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2022 – This is to tell everyone about the current job recruitment open to qualified persons. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Wartsila Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To oversee the operation and maintenance of Wartsila engines, heat recovery boilers, and associated infrastructure in efficient ways to improve plant availability and sustain equipment reliabilities.
About The Job
- Ensure that there exists within the power plant an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations and never implements any change, whether directly instructed to, or under own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/quality, people safety, and the environment. No compromises will be tolerated.
- Initiates effective maintenance program for all wartsila installation in power plant and across the group (Electricity generation and distribution) to ensure their maximum performance.
- Examines the performance standard of plant Wartsila installations, heat recovery boilers, machines, and facilities, analyses breakdown, and repairs, and takes steps / adopts measures for reducing the frequency of breakdowns.
- Ensure that the Wartsila generators and boilers are operated, maintained, distributed, and inspected in accordance with all internal and external standards, regulations and audits.
- Ensure that the documentation is always up to date i.e., flow diagram, P&IDs, log sheets, equipment records, operating permits, etc. for Wartsila and heat recovery boilers
- Manages all outsourced activities relating to Wartsila and boilers
- Ensures and follows up on the creation and execution of maintenance
- Executes general services maintenance program and all unforeseen breakdown maintenance and repairs to the best engineering standards at minimum costs.
- Organizes and controls the keeping of equipment performance records, labor and material usage, logbooks, etc.
- Set standards for spare parts, determine relevant stock levels and organize for their replacement through overseas and local orders. Review the adequacy of system development and change control procedures.
- Executes new installations, modifications according to plan, ensure standards, write operational procedures for new and existing equipment, and train the users.
The Person Must:
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent organizational and the ability to multi-task.
- Pay utmost attention to details
- analytical skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any related course.
- 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and appropriate safety.
- Good knowledge of Energy Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply