Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment – this is to inform everyone that there is currently a job recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria. Interested and qualified persons should kindly apply below.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Sales Manager
- Responsible for prospecting and developing business prospects in the FMCG sector for the sale of packing materials in order to diversify and increase the company’s market share, build current partnerships, and generate new business in order to meet overall sales targets and business objectives.
- Develop and execute effective sales plans and programs and effectively translate them into client business solutions.
- Lead Key Accounts Management relating to the development and sales of packaging solutions to businesses.
- Present business trends to mid and senior management and consult with them on how to develop new services, products, and distribution methods.
- Work with technical staff to ensure the sustenance of consistent product quality delivery to the clients and improve overall business relationships.
- Research into clients packaging material needs and make appropriate recommendations to address the need, based on the product type and structure of the packaging material.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization to enhance prospecting and improve relationship management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First degree from any recognized higher institution.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Membership in the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria will be a plus.
- 7- 12 years of cognate experience in the manufacturing industry particularly the packaging sector.
- Must have demonstrable expertise in discovering and turning potential prospects into customers.
- Must have a strong grasp of B2B enterprises in the Nigerian FMCG industry.
- Have advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills for reporting.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong managerial skills.
- High numeracy skills and commercial acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply