A Foremost Gaming and Entertainment Company Job Recruitment – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment open to qualified individuals who are interested. Kindly go through and click the link below.
A foremost Gaming and Entertainment company offering world class services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Osun and Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports: Directly to Commercial Manager
- The Regional Managers will be responsible for leading the charge for Agent network growth and managing daily shop operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability.
- As a Regional Manager, your duties also include Recruiting and Managing Super agents, Franchise Agents, JV Agents, reactivating inactive Agents, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and financial reports.
- Daily visits to agents’ shops for sales optimization, adherence to standards, and profitability within assigned territory.
- Recruitment and onboarding of new agents and partners
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through cold calling, email, and field visits
- 70% of work time should be on the field within the assigned region
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest in our business
- Responsible for all Nairabet activities within the assigned territory
- Engaging prospective agents for shop inspection, preparing reports and recommendations
- Advice & drive the agents as regards the achievement of sales targets and profit objectives for SB & Virtual Games
- Promptly resolve technical issues experienced by agents within assigned territory
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s partnership guidelines and policies
- Propose and budget marketing and branding initiatives to support partner activities and increase brand awareness
Desired Qualifications and Skill sets
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or a related Business discipline.
- Interested applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2014.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience, preferably in a commercial environment. Experience in the sports betting and virtual gaming industry is not essential but preferred.
- Highly motivated and target driven with demonstrated experience with managing day-to-day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e., achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Outstanding customer engagement skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to work in a goal-oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify strategic partners
- Ambitious & Metrics Driven: You want to be part of a fast-growing digital entertainment and sports technology business.
- You are committed to relentlessly finding the right partners, building trust, and converting those relationships into sustainable, win-win partnerships.
- You understand that you will be judged on your numbers and building a high-growth, profitable customer base.
- You understand your role is critical to the company. You apply high energy every day to grow your customer base and revenue. You want to grow every day, month, quarter, year. You are persistent, clear, and driven to get deals done – properly and quickly.
- Resourceful, High Integrity, High Impact. You find a way. You do business with trust and transparency.
- Work place benefits.
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who are open to relocation should apply.