Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Limited Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons who wish to apply. Kindly go through the document and apply below
Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited is a wholly Nigerian owned company incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to esteemed customers. This has remained the vision of FGSL since incorporation but the dynamics of our services has evolved over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing / Inside Sales Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for smart, passionate, and creative fresh graduates who have graduated at least within the last three years. They will be responsible for increasing our online presence through strategic marketing campaigns thereby improving our sales efforts.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Increase online presence through various marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Analyst and Sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for online marketing of the company’s services through email marketing and other platforms.
- Liaise with the DM analyst and Graphic designer to ensure content is informative and will enhance company’s brand.
- Promote the company’s Services across the various social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for enhancing brand awareness in the digital space to drive traffic and acquire new sales lead/customers.
- Work with the DM Analyst to perform market research and create content to aid in the success of Marketing campaigns
- Must be a fresh Graduate
- Experience in Digital Marketing will be an advantage
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Must be IT savvy.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
N77, 000 – N117,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
27th May, 2022.