Fund for Global Health Job Recruitment – This is to inform everyone who is suitably qualified about the ongoing job recruitment. Kindly apply with the link below.
The Fund for Global Health is a U.S. based organization with a mission to improve health by providing quality health care in rural communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zamfara State Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- The main goal is to substantially increase the coverage of health interventions which reduce child death rates.
- Work will include program design and management, human resources and management of logistics, liaison with governmental and non-governmental organizations, and management of data collection.
- Full-time residence in Zamfara state (required)
- Fluency in Hausa (required)
- Fluency in other languages of Zamfara state would be an asset
- Good with numbers
- Ability to use Excel would be an asset
- Management experience
- Previous experience in the field of health would be an asset
- Previous experience in conducting surveys would be an asset.
- Energetic and extremely effective in getting things done
- Superior people skills
- Honest and highly reliable
- Does what they say they will do, within the promised time frame
- N400,000 – N800,000 negotiable based on qualifications and experience: salary includes attractive monthly pay + results bonus. It will be on a renewable contract basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Click here to access the Test Task Answer Form
Important Information and Notice
Application Deadline 18th July, 2022.