General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2022 for young Nigerian Undergraduates – GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development
This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria. The role requires working closely with assigned business to provide execution support to ongoing services at customer site. This role may also require interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including:
- Challenging work assignments – exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
For More Information:
Application Deadline: unspecified
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.