The Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN) Job Recruitment – This is to tell everyone about the current job recruitment available to qualified persons. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
The Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN) is the operational arm and an affiliate of Georgetown University Centre for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) in Nigeria. GGHN is a Non–profit, Non-Governmental Organization in Nigeria that promotes best practices in health care delivery and research using local and internationally adapted models to strengthen health systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in the design and development of clinical studies including the preparation and control of research budgets and financial payments.
- Prepare advertising and other educational materials and conduct campaigns to enroll subjects.
- Notify and enroll subjects regarding all study aspects relevant to them per the study protocol.
- Keep track of study activities to make sure compliance with protocols and with all related local, state, and national regulatory and institutional polices.
- Develop and manage the budget, timeline and/or personnel resources to conduct a clinical study at study sites
- Monitor systems and collaborate with institutional bodies to ensure compliance with legal and ethical requirements in the conduct of clinical research at the organization.
- Apply advanced understanding of regulations and ability to accurately interpret regulatory guidance and mentor others in the translation of regulations into everyday practice.
- Design reports for scientific and non-scientific communities which interpret and explain clinical trial data and appraise the significance of clinical study reports
- Establish the core infrastructure of the clinical study team and ensure effective and efficient communication and teamwork
- Take part in meetings and seminars to update knowledge of clinical research and related issues.
- Prepare or get involved in quality assurance audits performed by study sponsors, regulatory authorities, or exclusively designated review groups.
- Guide study selection on a program or institutional level
- Lead the negotiation, creation of tools, guidance documents, and policies to guide the decision-making process in study selection and participation
- A Master’s or Higher Degree in Clinical Research, a Health or Social Science course
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, power point, etc)
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other health care professionals.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in National and international Institutional regulatory boards practices
- Able to function effectively in a team setting
- Needs to demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th June, 2022.