GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Job Recruitment for LOC Quality Intern – We wish to inform everyone about the ongoing job recruitment for qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LOC Quality Intern
Requisition ID: 337656
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Categories: Administrative Services
- As a LOC Quality Intern, you will be responsible for providing quality assurance support to the local operating company (LOC).
- You will support the implementation and maintenance of the QMS in the LOC and ensure that the systems within the LOC are deployed in a lean and efficient way, complying with local regulations and QMS standards.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- As required, act as the relevant LOC quality contact, escalate issues and share learnings appropriately with relevant stakeholders.
- Gain an understanding of the commercial and supply chain operating models and their connection with day-to-day quality operations.
- Ensures that released product batches comply with regulatory and QA requirements.
- Download shipment temperature readings and escalate distribution incidents to relevant stakeholders in the LOC, site and to supply chain integrity team.
- Ensure appropriate management of LOC Quality documents.
- Supports repacking activities (M.A.S labelling and local coding) in the LOC.
- Maintain good knowledge of the QMS and must be aware of changes within the commercial environment to seek opportunities and manage potential challenges.
- Performs day to day work to support systems that have an impact on the quality of imported products (base products and vaccines) in line with the QMS and local regulatory requirements.
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s Degree in a Sscience or Science-related discipline.
- Must have graduated from a tertiary institution, not more than 3 years from the date of application.
- Good understanding of quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of batch release and incident management.
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process
- Good team player – works well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure. Able to stick to the standard and not be pressurized.
- Work with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creativity, open to new ideas and methods.
- Knowledge on regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP.
- Knowledge on effective quality documentation management.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver clear communications and foster excellent working relationships with peers and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply