GOALPrime Organization Nigeria Job Recruitment for Social Media Manager – This is to inform everyone who is suitably qualified about the ongoing job recruitment. Kindly apply with the link below.
GOALPrime Organization Nigeria (GPON) is a policy-driven humanitarian, non-governmental organization that implements her program through a revitalized partnership. It is a non-profit organization with a mandate of making the lives of vulnerable people better, those affected by disaster or crisis. GPON is presently operating in the Northeastern regional part of Nigeria where we have reached over 100,000 lives with relief materials, child protection services. GBV mitigation services, livelihood skill-building, health services, and Education support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
What you will do:
- As GPON Social Media Manager, you are responsible for working toward GPON’s strategic goals through communication on our social media platforms.
- As one of four social media employees, you will work with the Advocacy and communication officer, video editors, graphic designers and photographers to create and publish the best possible content for our target groups.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Create and publish engaging social media content in Hausa, Kanuri and English.
- Answer questions and comments on our platforms.
- Provide feedback on content to colleagues and supervisors.
- Draft and deliver necessary reporting documents related to media.
- Develop and maintain a media network with international and local journalists and advise on media engagements.
- Analyse data and results from social media and contribute to improvement over time.
- Create and optimize digital ads with the goal of building a brand and recruiting contacts for newsletters and fundraising work.
- Work with writers and video editors to create effective and engaging content for all audiences
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Key Working Relationships
- Position Reports to Advocacy Office
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Work with various field staff in different sectors in response locations and departments within GOALPrime
What you will bring:
- Strong social media skills, and a minimum of three years’ experience in social media communication.
- Ability to quickly master technology and programs for publishing and analysis in social media. You preferably have experience in using digital advertising tools.
- Strong team skills, and the ability to communicate with respect and impact, both with your colleagues and the audience.
- Ability to prioritize in a hectic everyday life and deliver well under pressure.
- Good editing skills – and you are fluent in both Hausa and English.
- Ability to turn technical information into engaging and effective social media content.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- GPON and GPON workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in GPON Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. Following these values, GPON operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons
- GPON is an Equal Opportunity Employer GPON considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Application Deadline 5th June, 2022.