Greymate Care Job Recruitmrnt for Caregiver – This is to announce the current job recruitment for suitably qualified persons. Interested persons may apply using the link
Greymate Care is Nigeria’s ace provider of in-home care to the elderly, vulnerable, convalescent and disabled in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering companionship, home help, personal care and 24/7/live-in services through state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Caregiver
What You’ll Be Doing
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social needs of our residents
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff
- Generally promoting our service users’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
What You’ll Need
- Ideally, some experience in a care environment, although this is not as essential as your genuine desire to develop a career in this field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- A Smartphone and the Greymate care App
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and a willingness to undertake any aspects of care or non-care duties
- A belief in giving your personal best at all times and striving for continuous improvement.
What We’ll Offer You in Return
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development (N30,000 Monthly).
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- A curriculum that allows you gain experience that can be used in other countries eg UAE, UK, US, Canada, etc
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, work flexibility and the ability to work at your own schedule
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual Home Care Awards.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and full name to: email@example.com using “Greymate Caregiver” as the subject of the mail.
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Job Recruitment
- Deep Water Alliance job Recruitment for Electro-Hydrualic Technician
- Adron Homes and Properties Limited Job Recruitment
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.