Groupe Aldelia Limited Job Recruitment for Procurement Officer – This is an opportunity to all individuals who are qualified for the position of Procurement officer. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Groupe Aldelia Limited – Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries, across Europe, Middle East, South America, and particularly Africa.Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer – Oil and Gas
Location: Bonny Island, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- In line with the priorities set by the Procurement Manager, apply the Procurement Procedure and strategy that meets all the needs for purchasing and consumables / tooling / Spares / site equipment,
- Control Requisitions, Liaise with Procurement Manager for Vendor Selection and Tender RFQ
- Make BCS for All Quotes and Liaise with Manager for Award Decision considering Budget and Schedule
- Make LPOs / POs for Procurement Manager’s Review
- Share Unpriced POs (for Lump Sum EPC Projects) with Project Team
- Maintain Argon Gas Cylinder Receipt / Return Records
- Ensure Shipment / Material Receiving Report is Received from Site of Request after Order Delivery
- Ensure Every Documents Relating to Each RFQ and PO is properly Stored in the Relevant Folder on the Server
- Ensure that all Hard Copies of Documents Relating to POs are Properly Filed in the Right Physical Folders
- Prepare Shipment Markings for ALL Orders for import and Share with Suppliers before Pick-up of packages.
- Initiate Action for Vendor Registration of All Suppliers Tendered to that are not yet Registered
- Share Supplier’s Filled Prequal Documents with Finance Team
- Maintain & submit Procurement Tracker / Status Report on Weekly Basis to Project Managers and Cost Controllers
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail