Health Information Systems Program Nigeria (HISP) Job Recruitment for Office Assistant / Cleaner – This is to inform everyone who is interested for the position of an office assistant / Cleaner. Qualified persons may kindly apply below
Health Information Systems Program Nigeria (HISP) is Nigeria’s leading health informatics organization. HISP works to build evidence based health information for equitable planning and functional action. Incorporated in 2006, HISP works as part of the global HISP Network is a regional leader in providing DHIS2 design, management and backstopping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant / Cleaner
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Office Assistant/Cleaner will ensure the cleanliness and safety of the office area and environment.
- He/she will also provide support for basic administration management, such as procurement and purchases.
- Performs general cleaning functions as required and maintenance of the whole office.
- Maintains and cleans all cleaning equipment utilized.
- Accountable for all equipment and consumable entrusted to him/her.
- Run official errands for the organization
- Be willing to take on new roles and tasks as needed and assigned.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Dust furniture, equipment’s, partitions, walls, windows etc. daily and weekly
- Ensure timely purchase of supplies needed at the office
- To assist, monitor and report on potential safety or maintenance issues
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to the Human Resources and Administration Officer immediately
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance tasks, use of products and supplies
- Early arrival to work to perform services to established standards and ensure office facilities is locked and secured daily after work
- Clean and disinfect sink, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves etc. in restrooms, offices, and kitchenette regularly
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mop daily
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- To assist and ensure adequate supplies within the facility
- Replenish supplies in restrooms and kitchenettes
- Assist in the procurement process
- Any other general administrative duties as will be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate
- Basic knowledge of administrative processes
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic Computer literacy
- 1 year of work experience as an Office Assistant or Cleaner
- Advanced knowledge of cleaning processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email and state their salary expectation
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.