Hood Cab Limited Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current job recruitment for suitably qualified persons who apply for the position(s) below. Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility criteria may read carefully and apply
Hood Cab Limited is a Car Hiring Service company and we also provide vehicles for Hire Purchase. We also hire private rides, luxury car hires, Private Jet Chatter, Airport/Business services, and security protocols. Hood Cab Limited, have been able to stand out in the past few years among competitors to ensure safe rides and security services, car hire purchase to clients and also supporting the public in bringing change to the immediate families through our hire purchase program. We are not relenting in our service and we will continue to remain reliable everyday to maintain one of the best service company in Lagos and Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Content Creator / Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented, experienced, eager, content creator and social media manager to join our team and have full responsibility across our platforms. It is a start up role so you will need to roll your sleeves up, think outside the box, create awesome designs for traffic and traction. A great opportunity to cut your teeth working with founder.
- You will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content, managing posts and engaging with the audience.
- You will be responsible for researching trends and proactively managing the content across multiple platforms in line with pre-approved themes but also in response to changes.
- To build a strong brand awareness and engagement that appeals to and is relatable to potential clientele.
- You will manage the Hood Cab Limited Brand in a coordinated way across with a goal of achieving our marketing goals, building a community and driving sales.
- Manage social media pages – Linkedin, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook
- Develop social media strategy to align to business goals
- Create suitable content – text, image, video for the three platforms
- Car Hire Trends and changing customer views and utilize for content creation
- Proactively propose new content e.g. videos
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics (nice to have)
- Manage survey responses
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner
- Prepare weekly calendar in advance for approval
- Praoctively suggest new ways to interact and generate sales via digital marketing
- Set up and manage ads.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Read also – INEC Recruitment Portal – Apply Now
- Relevant Degree or Certificate in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Social Media Management: 1-3 years (Required)
- Proven work experience as a social media manager – at least 3 years of account management
- Proven work experience in content creation (text, image, video) and management
- Excellent copywriting skills suitable for the different social media platforms
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language is beneficial
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Desirable (Nice to Have):
- Complete SEO on website
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions.
- Excellent communication, Traditional and Digital Marketing, Graphic design, Video-editing, Creativity.
- English (Required).
N70,000 – N100,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.