HPA Corporate Resourcing Job Recruitment for Senior Strategy Manager – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment available to qualified persons who apply. Kindly go through the document and apply below
HPA Corporate Resourcing is a boutique consulting firm located on the Lagos Island with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services and learning solutions targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
The Senior Strategy Manager, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Assist clients in the articulation of their Strategic Intent, including clear Corporate Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Supporting the development of clients’ medium and long-term organizational strategies.
- Support clients’ business teams to activate and effectively execute clients’ Corporate, Business and Functional-level strategies to achieve defined company goals etc.
- Align clients’ departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assess market trends and competition performance for effective client positioning.
- Carry out business development initiatives to drive a significant pipeline of Strategy mandates from clients
- Effect quality Project Management that ensures a very high level of customer excitement
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Sciences – Economics, Business Administration, Strategy with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A Masters Degree – preferably an MBA
- Certificates in Strategy or Strategic Planning
- A professional qualification in Finance or Risk Management will be a major advantage
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in managing strategic projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of Strategy Consulting Experience in a top-tier Management Consulting firm
- Experience in working with the Financial Services, Power, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing and Government Sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of th email.