Ikore International Development Limited Internship Recruitment – This is to announce the ongoing job recruitment for eligible persons. interested persons shoulds kindly apply below.
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically deprived places across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities.
Our vision is to contribute to a prosperous world that creates an opportunity for a better life for all, especially the poor and vulnerable and to facilitate inclusive market growth by deploying strategies that promote value chain competitiveness and build resilient communities. Our expertise is in Development Consulting, Research, Business Advisory and Enterprise Development across various sectors, using multiple approaches and covering several components. We facilitate market inclusion for improved productivity and a bumper harvest through capacity building, business model/strategy advisory, market linkages, social enterprises and research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications and Media Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns for all our projects
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media platforms.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Develop and consolidate strong media ties to confirm widespread outreach to the public and business partners.
- Maximizes opportunities for the company to be featured in various types of media messages
- Support the Communications team in building and maintaining relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and audiences that will help advance our work
- Preserve and promote company reputation among other media houses
- Communicate with members of print, radio and television media on behalf of the organization.
- Establish and maintain a media database.
- Engage with networks outside of the organization to enhance the development of our work
- Support the marketing team at live and online events
- Keep up with media and audience opinions regularly.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in Communication or any related field.
- NYSC serving or a fresh graduate.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of basic graphic design, video editing, and photography.
- Excellent collaboration skills, particularly in soliciting and incorporating critique and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as well as independently.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills for a wide range of internal and external audiences through long and short-form content, social media copy, and corporate materials.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex policy or research content into digestible, accessible communication for lay audiences.
- Proactive and energetic outlook with an understanding of fast-paced environments.
- Knowledge of web content management systems; knowledge of user experience, search engine optimization, and website best practices.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and/or similar tools for managing and analyzing digital communications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resumes and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Include Communications and Media Intern in the email subject line and include salary expectations in your application letter.
- Applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be invited for further screening.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for further screening will be contacted.
30th April, 2022.