International Breweries Plc Job Recruitment for Raw Materials Planner – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Raw Material Planner
Ref No: 30016780
Job Type:Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for ensuring consistent supply of materials to Plants to satisfy production volumes while optimizing cash flow.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Deliver weekly and long term MRP runs
- Prepare and present materials related KPIs, gaps and opportunities in supply review
- Manage materials within cash flow budgets and against inventory policy
- Control/Loss Prevention and Obsolete Management
- Stock level management at Brewery and Supplier
- Materials management for NPD, Promotions and discontinuations, including phase in and phase out planning
- Risk identification and mitigation
- System and Master Data maintenance
- Identify and implement cost avoidance and cost reduction initiatives
- KPI tracking –DCBL material, Inventory Out of Range
- Manage call offs from suppliers
- PR generations for all materials and Retpack
- Supplier management (operational level)
- Ensuring material supply against requirement
- Expediting of urgent deliveries
Qualifications & Experience
- Supply Chain orientated Degree,or Degree in one of the Numerical Sciences preferred
Traits & Competences Required:
- A motivated individual with high levels of resilience and the ability to operate in a high-pressure environment Commercial Acumen with strong planning & financial management skills
- Highly developed analytical skills with excellent problem-solving capability
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to implement the People business processes to lead, motivate, and develop employees
- Exceptionally organised
- High degree of self-discipline
- Able to influence work to be carried through others.
- Proven leadership and management capability.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- An Innovative thinker, persuasive, assertive and a good negotiator
- Ability to set high standards and bring team along to achieve the standard expectation.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Ability to negotiate and influence Suppliers
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use SAP, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, report drafting, and interpersonal skills
- Discipline and rigor around process and attention to detail.
- Strong Problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with Supply chain principles, from Purchasing through to manufacturing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Application Deadline 14th June, 2022.