JLAD Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for Regional Manager 2022- JLAD Nigeria Limited is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Regional Manager. Interested candidates should apply below.
JLAD was formed in December 2018, as a sister company to The Lando Group UK. JLAD is made up of a team of young well experienced professionals & consultants with combined over fifty years experience working in different industries/sectors in the UK and Nigeria such as Management Consultancy, Recruitment, Training, Sales & Marketing, IT and Project Management.
JLAD has ethos using customer-centred approach in providing services and support to enable our clients to achieve a more rapid growth while remaining competitive in their chosen industry. The clients who will use our service will be at the heart of all that we do and inspire us to be innovative. Apt to serve in an almost neglected gap in Africa is what sets up apart in the continent. Having a team of like minded professionals-consultants in various fields coming together to provide unusual inclusive services regardless of the level of the organizations has remained our zeal. With tall goals, and clear roadmap to achieving it, this is JLAD at your service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria and adjacent cities
Employment Type: Full-time
- A reputable overseas education organisation in conjunction with JLAD Nigeria Limited is seeking to recruit a Regional Manager for its organisation.
- The Regional Manager would be a key liaison point between all the field staff (branches/ franchisees/partner associates) and Headquarters to ensure that all the student needs are served with consistent quality befitting the reputation of the organisation.
- The Regional Manager would be a general management position for Nigeria.
- Manage all the field offices (branches/franchisees/associate partners) for an end-to-end process of student walk-ins to conversions. The Regional Manager would have specific targets of students’ conversion from a given region. The role incumbent would have to carry out the following activities to set up the region:
- Coordinate with Business Units in HO to ensure that field offices get adequate support Each Business
- Unit in H/O is responsible for a set of countries where they have specialised knowledge right from universities, their admissions requirement to visa regulations. RM has to liaise with each of the Business Units and their Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure that adequate knowledge is available to the field offices to efficiently serve the students they are targeting.
- Plan and execute the regional marketing activity in coordination with the Head of Marketing at H/O:
- This would involve helping the marketing office with ground‐level support at each region and also helping marketing function better based on the region’s own particular needs.
- Thoroughly understand the business model and SOPs expected from the field office.
- Discuss with Head office and HR about how best to organise the region and detail out what specific help would be needed from the Head Office (H/O).
- Understand the expectations and problems of Business Units (Units that specialise in specific countries) and field offices with each other and set up an operational framework in consultation with H/O.
- Building business relations on transparency and trust to ensure student conversions are achieved.
- Ensure process efficiency for the entire process of student’s walk‐ins to students’ conversion. This would involve:
- Regular reviews of market assigned to track competition activities and work on course corrections in coordination with BU teams
- Identify bottlenecks and ensure that quality of service and speed do not suffer.
- Ensure that student facing field staff is adequately trained on the relevant knowledge and SOPs.
- Hiring the right quality people in the field wherever required.
The position would closely work with the following:
- Business Units to ensure that they understand the needs of the Business Units and business partners to ensure a great experience for target students.
- Planning and executing marketing activities in the assigned region.
- Coordination with HO for all backend processes including visas.
- Update Senior Leadership on regions performance and take strategic guidance.
- The position requires a high – energy individual who can balance the needs of H/O and partner Associates.
- The position would require significant travel to ensure that the partner Associates operate smoothly.
- This is a general management position that includes managing the region independently.
- This role grooms a professional for an independent P&L role.
- The incumbent would have exposure to the wide field of overseas education and a learning opportunity by interacting with professionals representing leading international universities.
- Based on the performance and orientation of the incumbent, the incumbent can grow into one of the following roles in the future:
- Head of Operations/Global Sales in H/O
- Head of a particular Business Unit responsible for a country
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Social Sciences is required and a Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Meeting at least 5 partner associates daily.
- Eye for details and patience to monitor and manage operations.
- Candidates should be able to speak Hausa to a reasonable degree.
- 2 – 8 years experience in the Overseas Education industry is a must.
- High energy professional preferably with the experience of dealing in overseas education or an allied field.
- Desired total experience would be about 3 – 6 years.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of people.
- Ability to learn domain knowledge.
- Proven people management ability to manage field staff.
Above N300,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “KC Regional Manager Nigeria” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th April, 2022.