Job Vacancies at Lagos Business School (LBS) 2022/2023 – Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Graphics Designer
Department: Corporate Marketing and Branding
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University / Lagos Business School
Reports To: Head, Corporate Marketing and Branding
Position Type: Temporary
- To produce appropriate high quality communication materials that adequately conveys information to our target audience.
- Design and produce brochures and flyers from content provided by the market facing departments.
- Design ATL, BTL and digital creative materials as requested by various departments.
- Conceptualise and run the end to end process of video recordings for brand promotion and record keeping purposes (testimonials, programme overviews, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Conceptualise and manage production of non-conventional video material (animated videos etc.)
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- Manage all APCON related activities
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department (photos, videos, brochures, designs etc.)
- Serve as quality controller for brand collaterals and branded items
- Liaison with all internal and external parties on branding requirements for events and/or communication materials.
Key Performance Indicators
- Producing error-free creative materials
- Innovation in creative development
- Completing assignments on schedule
- Timeliness in delivering tasks
- Efficient vendor management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Design; or a combination of any other Degree and certificate courses in creative design.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in creative development.
- Must be adept at using graphics and design software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Must be familiar with video recording equipment and editing software, and have experience in video production; recording, editing, shot angles, etc.
- Must be able to communicate ideas visually and through motion pictures.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be able to plan and organize tasks.
- Should have a keen eye for and attention to detail in order to assess photographs, graphic design, videos etc. and ultimately produce error free and excellent work.
Job Title: Research and Digital Marketing Manager
- Purpose of this role will be to develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials, and conduct industry market research.
- General marketing administration including reporting and analysis
- Further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide marketing measurement and drive marketing performance through data analysis
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies
- Compile, manage and maintain detailed data on all executive education programmes to support the department’s marketing efforts.
- Based on data, identify trends, evaluate the need for programme modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Provide analytical support to Account Managers in tracking the evolution of consumer needs by monitoring industry trends, researching and analyzing programmes on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials and conduct market research
- Maintain the department’s pages on the company website to always have current and relevant information on all programmes and seminars.
- Devise strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide reports regularly
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements
- Manage and upload content on the website
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty to be assigned by the Head of Programme Development and Innovation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree.
- Having a Professional Marketing certifications from internationally recognized institutes is an advantage.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing or consumer/brand marketing with at least 3 years at management level in medium to large organizations.
- Must have strong analytical and marketing research experience.
- The candidate must have an accomplished track record, exhibits confidence, demonstrable resilience and has a high and infectious energy and appetite for success.
- Competence in market research and data analytics
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- People management skills
- Ability to network and relate at senior level.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting
- Product management, public relations and marketing communication skills
- Knowledge of programme evaluation and quality assurance
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis skills using MS-Excel
- Must understand and be proficient in PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Management System, CRM/Retention Marketing, Web analytics
- Must be a strategic and critical thinker and possess the ability to support strategic planning and execution for marketing activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Job Code as the subject of the mail.
- Please indicating VEGD2022 as the Job Code.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.