Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment for Money Laundering Reporting Officer – This is to inform everyone about the current ob recruitment for all qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- As Money Laundering Reporting Officer Nigeria you will be responsible for fulfilling all the regulatory obligations towards CBN and any other regulatory body.
- Your responsibility will also include providing oversight for the company’s anti-money laundering (AML) programs and systems in Nigeria.
- Draft, manage and execute policies and procedures which govern the organization’s compliance program
- Monitor and test policies and procedures to ensure they can result in compliance
- Carry out risk assessments and compliance reviews to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Liaise with legal and regulatory bodies on all compliance-related issues
- Carry out periodic evaluation of the compliance Programs and make appropriate changes and improvements
- Preside over and direct the work of the Compliance Committee
- Govern the responsibility to report misconduct and noncompliance, the path for reporting, and protection from retaliation
- Provide guidance on the effective response to detected problems and proffer recommendations for corrective action as appropriate.
- Ensure that the organization complies with existing and developing international and national laws and regulations
- Establish and set the tone of compliance throughout the organization
- Recommend the initiation of investigative procedures in response to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and the Code of Conduct
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance, or Business Administration, or in a related field such as Law Enforcement
- ACAMS certified
- At least 10 years compliance experience which could be in the private sector within a regulatory/compliance consulting practice, relevant government experience, financial services, payments, or comparable industry space as a senior compliance officer
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize, maintain flexibility in fast-paced environment, and meet or exceed deadlines
- Problem-solving skills: the successful candidate must be a curious and observant individual able to recognize problems and confront conflicts and difficult issues in a professional manner
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills for reporting purposes, performing liaison duties, and relating to individuals in the workplace.
- Experience with and previous exposure to regulators and law enforcement agencies within Nigeria, preferably with USA regulatory obligations exposure
- leadership capacity to develop, influence, direct, and manage teams, as well as influence/liaise with regulatory authorities
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply