Khenpro Global Services Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current job recruitment for suitably qualified individuals, Interested persons may apply below
Khenpro Global Services – Our clients in various sectors are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Pharmacist (NYSC Member)
Locations: Omole, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja – Lagos
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Locations: Bariga, Surulere & Ago Palace – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Ensure that all bakery products in displayed using clean items are shelves.
- Possession of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in food technology or relevant field.
- 0 – 2 years experience in Quality Control / Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety, Standard and Quality is an added advantage.
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Bakery Manager
Locations: Bariga, Surulere and Ago Palace – Lagos
- Plans, organizes and directs day-to-day operations of the Bakery Department, exercising independent judgment and discretion
- Perform all duties in accordance with all Company policies and programmes and Food Handling procedures.
- Clearly communicate and consistently enforce department and Company safety policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety regulations when operating equipment and utilize Personal Protective Equipment.
- Supervise the proper use of all equipment by subordinates including Personal Protective Equipment.
- Understand and adhere to all procedures in emergency situations.
- Maintain all temperature logs and production sheets.
- Set up and maintains a proper cleaning maintenance schedule of entire department.
- Provide continual training, developmental action planning, and meaningful feedback on job performance to other staff.
- Maintain an open line of communication and work cooperatively with all internal and external customers.
- Lead staff to work cooperatively while encouraging enthusiasm, loyalty, and creativity.
- Ensure all reports and records are accurate, complete and retained in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure the quality of all product received and secure properly in appropriate storage areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of item pricing, item locator and shelf allocation.
- Must possess a Degree in Food Science and Technology.
- Requires 3-4 years experience in similar role.
- Requires working knowledge of all job duties and performs those job duties as required.
- Requires strong communication skills, good leadership and interpersonal skills, the proven ability to manage people, and the ability to maintain professional demeanor in dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Must have knowledge of product variety, bakery standards, perishability, food safety, safety and sanitation procedures and department policies and
- Mental alertness is necessary to ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Requires strong communication skills, good leadership and interpersonal skills, the proven ability to manage people and maximize productivity. Must maintain professional demeanor in dealing with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Requires the ability to judge and react to business activity.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
- BPL Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Ternary Security Limited Job Recruitment for Account / Admin Officer
- Zenith Carex International Limited Job Recruitment for Admin Assistant
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.