Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment for Experienced Nurse / Midwife – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply via the link below
Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, under the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) project, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for employment for selected Primary Health Care Centres (PHCS) in Kogi State in the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Nurse / Midwife
Employment Type: Contract
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences, RN / RM, S.S.C.E, F.S.L.C
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be resident in Kogi State.
Condition of Service
- Contract appointment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications. The Applications should include the following:
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- CV and Credentials in 5 copies
- Certificate of Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Current practicing license
- Testimonial from the institution of training
- Certificate of State / LGA of Origin
- Local Government identification Letter
- Age declaration or Birth certificate.
- 2 passport photographs.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Executive Director,
Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency,
No 2, Marine Road,
Opposite Post Office,
Lokoja, Kogi State.
- Statement of result is not acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2022.