Kwale Hydrocarbon Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current ob recruitment opportunity for all qualified persons who fit the description below. Interested persons may kindly read through and apply
Kwale Hydrocarbon Nigeria Limited (KHNL) is an “Independent Downstream Gas Company”. Our vast distribution channels strategically place us to provide excellent delivery and customer service throughout the value chain. We are committed to supporting and building the growth and sustainability of the GAS Industry of Nigeria through our service offerings. Our Vision is to become the largest Bulk Supplier & Distributor of NGLs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
- A Logistics Supervisor who can manage a programmed truck call-up system, as well as the movement and distribution of all LPG products, is needed.
- The incumbent will be required to manage truck drivers, plan routes, and process all shipments of LPG products ensuring full compliance with the Nigerian government and the company’s rules and regulations.
- Supervising Shipping, route optimization, and management of truck fleet and other equipment requirements in transport operations.
- Managing the truck operations as advised by the logistics manager/ head (Gas Operations) distribution.
- Manage emergency and logistical concerns to end-users.
- To ensure that he meets established key performance parameters as well as ensure that supply chain costs are within the approved budget.
- To build and leverage logistics solutions and business relationships to improve overall supply chain flow and delivery schedules.
- Manage the team of officers and drivers.
- Ensuring safety/ safety compliance during the entire process.
- Manage issues concerning the community and local government authorities.
- Manage interstate road transport issues.
- Co-ordinate with the cross-function department for the related functions.
- Maintaining a daily record of transport information and appraising the same to the concerned department and the logistics manager/head (Gas Operation) Distribution periodically.
- Degree / B.Sc / Diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience preferably in logistics, LPG/LNG NGL/AMMONIA, or similar gas processing plants.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Good safety and work management knowledge.
- Computer skills expertise in MS Word, Ms excel, Outlook, SAP, etc.
- Ability to understand operating procedures and flawless implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to handle process and safety emergencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.