LN Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment for HR Assistant (Ikeja) – LN Outsourcing Limited is recruiting candidates who are eligible for the positions of HR Assistant in Ikeja
LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Outsourcing services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality. We offers a unique blend of multiple support services to Telecom operators, InfraCo’s and other industry players in the Manufacturing, and logistics sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a HR Assistant with excellent organization ability and strong communication skills to join our team.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) on our database
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Human Resources / Labour and industrial relations or CIPM certified
- Must reside in Lagos and within ages 25 – 30
- Proven experience in Human Resources or relevant administrative position
- Vast knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.