Management FIRST Job Recruitment – This is an invitation to applicants who are suitably qualified for the position indicated below
Management FIRST – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer / Supervisor
Location: Lagos State (Gbagada) proximity is key.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team and support their daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Job Title: Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual for immediate employment.
- A content creator writes and publishes various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles and social media posts.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content
- Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills.
N50,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are seeking to hire a well-experienced and detailed individual to fill the position of a Cleaner.
- A Cleaner who is a vital part of any business.
- They are responsible for maintaining a clean and healthy facility by completing various tasks.
- This can include mopping & vacuuming floors, disinfecting surfaces and restrooms and emptying trash and recycle cans.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE qualification
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.