Mary Rose School Teaching Job Vacancies – This is to announce the current job recruitment opportunity for suitably qualified candidates, interested persons may kindly apply below
Mary Rose School, a Private Secondary School, aims at encouraging the students to work hard and to enjoy reading, not only to succeed but to discover the satisfaction that rewards sustained effort. Emphasis is placed on excellence and endeavor in academic work, leisure, sporting activities, and service to the community.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Diction / Speech Instructor
Location: Apapa Road, Ebute Metta (West), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Industry: Private Secondary School
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Minimum of B.Ed (PGDE or Master’s Degree in Education will be an added advantage) with TRCN certificate.
- 3-5 years of experience as a diction teacher.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- proficient in the use of computer
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Economics Teacher
Location: Apapa Road, Ebute Metta (West), Lagos
Industry: Private Secondary School
Employment Type: Full time / Permanent
- Preparing material for presentations
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities, and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in
- Assigning work, correcting, and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, and behavior of one’s students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports, and references relating to individual students or groups of students
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance
- Record keeping student activities in accordance with laws and school policies
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action.
- Takes precautions to protect records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assumes responsibility for supervising students in out-of-class settings
- Demonstrates appropriate personal contact while in performance of school duties
- Assumes a role in meeting the school’s student achievement goals, including academic gains of students assigned to the teacher
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent
- B.Ed. / B.Sc. / HND in related courses
- State-specific teacher certification
- MSc. MBA will be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in the subject area.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Manager, reporting to West Africa Marketing Director, assists on all marketing activities required in both consumer and client marketing, Merchant and Fintech scopes.
- Deliver in time and full from marketing initiatives, campaign planning to execution including above the line and below the line marketing activities.
- Work very closely with creative, media and BTL agencies, on a daily basis
- Be proactive to maintain Visa owned digital platforms e.g. Visa official website, Facebook fan page, VMORC platform
- Work on developments and executions of Visa West Africa social plan on a monthly basis to promote Visa brand and activities to cardholders.
- Monitor and moderate all media buy, as well as social platform in a timely manner.
- Brand guard for all public released marketing materials according to Visa guideline
- Working closely with regional team for researches, marketing measurements and West Africa related collaborations
- Identify opportunities in the market through tracking of key payment trends, cardholder behavior, etc. and evaluate them to create strategic recommendations for future business propositions.
- Co-ordinate and implement strategic marketing and communication plans designed to meet client marketing objectives as well as market related objectives in support of realization of country scorecard.
Collaborations with cross-functional team:
- Working closely with cross-functional team in country level to collaborate and deliver marketing activities.
- Partner with merchants and clients in the region in the creation of acquisition and usage campaigns, provide opportunities for banks leveraging of Visa campaigns & work with both internal and external stakeholders to develop joint marketing campaigns.
- Manage client banks queries regarding respective marketing programs
- Work with regional hub to stay informed for relevant information as well as to collaborate with West Africa related subjects.
- Work on Forecast, Accrual, receiving procedures for respective campaigns.
- Manage budgeting change, process, partnership contracts
- Comply with internal process, such as file keeping and documentation and making sure all process in order with accuracy and complete on time
- The function that this individual performs is key to delivering on Visa’s strategic pillars. It forms a part of Visa’s Client engagement plans, merchant relations, Fintech partnerships and industry stakeholder management team.
- Failure to deliver on those commitments can have a visible and pronounced impact on Visa’s revenues, reputation and brand image, and in some cases, can expose the company to financial liability.
- Hard work, high integrity and honesty are non-negotiables.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience, preferably from FMCG, technology, retail or banking sectors
- A team player, always with can-do attitude, collaborative and flexible
- Proven track record and competence on marketing campaign planning and execution, covering ATL and BTL scope
- Abundant experience of digital and social media campaign planning, operation/maintaining and monitoring
- Detailed oriented in terms of time management, budgeting and data analysis
- Great coordination skills with external, internal stakeholders including agencies, merchants in both country and regional levels
- Sense of ownership and being proactive
- Strong business sense and understanding of marketing process.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
- Vorem Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Now
- Avant Halogen Recruitment for Professional Sales Staff
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.