Mathills Services Limited Recruitment – Mathills Services Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the positions below. Interested persons may apply below
Mathills Services Limited is a consulting firm that provides a wide range of human resource solutions with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training, and delivering results. We provide current solutions and business innovations such as outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training and business process engineering to serve small to large size private, public and non-profit organizations across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Chef
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The chef will be responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process as well as constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings and approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer.
- You will be the first in command in the kitchen facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software).
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Education and Work Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidate based around Lekki Phase 1 is an added advantage
- Preferably a National Youth Service Corper
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2022.
Method of Application
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.