May & Baker Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Head, Quality Operations – This is to tell all about the current job recruitment available to qualified persons who are Interested. Kindly apply below.
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Quality Operations
Employment type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Head, Pharma Plant Operations, the incumbent will be expected to work within and oversee the Quality Operation Team to achieve quality products and ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- The preferred candidate should possess a Degree in Pure Sciences, Membership of relevant professional body with 7 years relevant Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Pharmaceutical quality operations and possess strong people skills.
- He/ she must be results driven, dedicated to delivering sustainable high quality performance with excellent knowledge of Pharmaceutical cGMP and exposure to stringent international Audits.
- Candidates must possess proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivate teams to achieve set objectives.
Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th May, 2022.