Mikosoft Solutions Job Recruitment for Website / Social Media Administrator (Internship) – This is to announce the ongoing job recruitment (internship) for candidates who are qualified. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Mikosoft Solutions is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website / Social Media Administrator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- The Web Content Administrator will be responsible for various aspects of website content for established websites.
- He / she will aid in the design, development, maintenance, collection, and coordination of new website content.
- He / she will be building website pages, manipulating images, and maintaining content while ensuring that approvals and postings are completed within deadlines.
- He/she will be required to format raw content materials into website-ready content, including some design and basic copy editing of text.
- The Web Content Administrator will have creative input for website structure, design, and overall functionality.
- Work will be in conjunction with the marketing team and outside webmaster.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand company outreach and promote the website via mobile marketing, social media, and regular distribution of e-mail alerts.
- Prepare images for web publishing.
- Update and maintain sites and correct errors.
- Generate ideas for marketing the site and expand its reach to as wide an audience as possible.
- Increase traffic to the site and gain a higher profile.
- Aid in creating new website design and layout.
- Work with Web team and Marketing department to gather content for the website – images, texts, etc.
- Research and work with Web team and Marketing department on expanding and developing content and new features for the website.
- Developing and sending e-marketing campaigns.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress and Joomla
- Strong writing skills are required.
- The ability to assist with general technical support within the department is also required.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.