Mondelez International Job Recruitment – This is to tell everyone about the current job recruitment for all who are qualified. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager, Gum & Candy
Reference ID: R-55525
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You create and implement the innovation / renovation strategy that is aligned with the brand vision to drive sustainable growth.
How You Will Contribute
- You will work with others in Mondelez International to determine an innovation strategy and priorities to enable consumer-centric brand growth and execute commercial innovation plans on innovation based on identified goals.
- In partnership with brand teams, you will define and deliver plans to renovate the core brand and to strengthen the entire portfolio through innovation and renovation.
- You will also manage the portfolio (which includes brand architecture). In this role, you are accountable for revenue and profit, sharing objectives as they relate to innovation, and monitoring performance against key performance indicators.
- Based on your deep consumer insights, brand strategy and positioning, you will integrate innovation into marketing communication plans and campaigns.
Education / Certifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Strong Commercial knowledge and Digital marketing skills.
- As may be required from time to time
- No Relocation support available
What You Will Bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Marketing, ideally in a matrix environment in the consumer goods industry
- Developing and marketing product innovations at a cross-country level
- Analytical and creative skills – a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Understanding consumers
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills.
- Working effectively with other marketing disciplines and with cross-functional teams
- Working with design, innovation and research agencies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law