Multipro Consumer Products Limited Job Recruitment Portal – This is to announce the current job recruitment available to qualified individuals who are interested. Kindly go through the instructions and apply below
Multipro Consumer Product Limited is a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has its Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents, and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Benin City Edo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver the month-to-month deals targets.
- Achieve the accessibility and permeability of our items in retail outlets that are at a similar level as our primary competitors.
- Work with our retailers to enact our items at the place of sale.
- Identity, make, and execute openings with retailers to expand sell-out with driver’s licenses.
- Pension Account or NIN.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification.
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.