Myrtle Management Consultants Limited Job Recruitment for Android Developers – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons, interested persons may apply for the position.
Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client is a global leader in logistics and transport management. They have adopted the most efficient cargo handling processes, employing cutting-edge technology solutions, to achieve minimal delay in vessel operations, optimal utilization of terminal area, and the fastest delivery of the cargo.
They are recruiting passionate and talented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
Location: Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications
- Contributing to the development team to deliver high-quality applications
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements
- Collaborating closely with the UX/UI designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Communicating with main stakeholders and customers
The ideal candidate is a team player, passionate about improving our technical foundation and user experience, and has the following knowledge and skills:
- 2+ years of android development experience with Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge and understanding of the following technologies, tools, and architecture: MVP and/or MVVM with the principles of Clean architecture, Dagger2 and/or Koin, OkHttp3, Retrofit2, Glide, RxJava/Coroutines+Flow
- Knowledge of API specification (REST) / JSON API standard
- Experience in working in GitLab (for VCS, CI, and CD)
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with working on a projects
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in emerging mobile technologies and a desire for improvement and progress
The Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the deadline.
- We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.
- Motocheck Job Recruitment for Senior Frontend Engineer
- Canonical Nigeria Job Recruitment for Senior Web Designer
- Abt Associates Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.