National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) Recruitment – This is to announce the current job recruitment for suitably qualified persons who apply for the position(s) below. Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility criteria may read carefully and apply
The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria is the body that coordinates the activities of National Agricultural Research Institutes (NARIs). As a result, the Council is responsible for the supervision, regulation and coordination of the research activities/programmes of the Institute.
The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN) under the aegis of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) invites applications for the position of:
Job Title: Director / Chief Executive Officer
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
About National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM)
The National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin has the national mandate for research into the development of indigenous machines for farming & processing techniques as well as standardize and certify Agricultural machines and equipment use in Nigeria.
- The Director / Chief Executive Officer is the Research and Administrative Head of the centre as well as responsible for the Research and administrative management of the centre.
- Candidate must be holder of Ph.D in relevant discipline, have extensive research and teaching experience as evidenced by scientific publications in Research Institutes.
- In addition, candidates must have ability to provide academic / administrative leadership as well as have clear and articulated vision for the development of the Institute.
- Furthermore, he/she must not be more than 60 years of age at the time of commencement of the tenure.
- A minimum of Assistant Director or Associate Professor at NARIS would be required please.
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of five (5) years only.
Political Office holders Salary Scale.
Application Deadline 9th November 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit twelve (12) typewritten copies and one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of their credentials.
All Applications and Referees’ reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed and sent to:
The Executive Secretary,
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 223D, Cadastral Zone B6, Mabushi,
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse,
- Functional phone numbers and email address should be indicated on the CV.
- Three referees are required to send their reports to the address above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.