Job Title: Supply Side Officer
Locations: Zamfara, Sokoto, Kaduna, Adamawa, Taraba, Kano
Job type: Full-time
Department: Stakeholder Relation
- The Supply-side Officer (SSO) will be responsible for supply-side review and identification of cases, investigation, acting to resolve cases and daily reporting. In addition, the SSO will make contributions and recommend ideas that will reduce or eradicate stock out and run outs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily review of the various platforms from which supply-side issues can be identified and update of all supply-side logs.
- Continually engage and communicate with FMs or LCCOs of clinics or LGAs with cases to investigate, identify actions already taken, and ascertain status of supply-side cases.
- Develop and disseminate supply-side reports to team members on a daily basis via email.
- Follow up with team members on a daily basis and take action to resolve supply-side issues, identify case status, and update the supply-side logs.
- Conduct phone calls with all LCCOs and Apex Clinic Officers in charge of vaccine distribution at LGAs and clinics, respectively, on alternating weeks.
- Weekly update of the Master case log.
- Provide supply-side verbal reporting and active participation during the twice weekly government relations team meeting.
- Engage with supply-side government stakeholders to advocate program and supply-side followup.
- Provide innovative recommendations and ideas on how to minimize or eradicate supply stockout and runouts.
- Report all security incidents in areas of operations, including incidents that do not directly affect staff and/or operations.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and the safety of team members, as applicable, in the field.
- Read and understand all Security documents in the context of operations, including SOPs and Country Security Plan.
- As assigned by leadership (Less than 5% of role).
Key Performance Indicators
- Rate of reduction in:
- monthly number of stockouts
- monthly number of rankouts
- Rate of responsiveness to stockout and runout cases:
- on the supply-side dashboards
- Identified during calls to LCCOs
- Identified during calls to apex clinics
- Rate of adherence to:
- daily updating of the clinic, apex clinic or LGA case logs before night fall
- Weekly updating of the master case log before the preceding Monday
- Timely daily reporting to team members via email before 5pm
Education and Work Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Holding a similar position in the NGO sector will be advantageous.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience in an NGO.
- The candidate must be a resident or willing to relocate to one of our states of operation as indicated in the application form.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, and regulations relating to the development sector
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in Hausa
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and people management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (M&E)
Location: Adamawa / Taraba / Gombe / Kaduna, Nigeria (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
- New Incentives implements the All Babies program, which incentivizes caregivers of infants to complete Nigeria’s schedule of routine, potentially life-saving childhood immunizations by providing a small cash transfer after each vaccine is administered. New Incentives currently operates in North West Nigeria, where childhood immunization rates are extremely low.
- A randomized controlled trial (RCT) found strong evidence that the All Babies program significantly increases vaccination rates.
- We are seeking growth-oriented individuals who can support our monitoring and evaluation (M&E) function through our next phase of growth. Currently, our organization is looking to improve its high-quality M&E as we recently completed an RCT and are aiming to develop strong ongoing impact monitoring.
Our M&E goals include:
- Reviewing program monitoring data and its sources to make operations recommendations,
- Making evidence-based program design decisions,
- Sharing research results and engaging with audiences about the impact of these results while effectively, addressing any potential concerns,
- Strengthening our M&E-related stakeholder relationships and
- Assisting in setting our M&E agenda.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Under the direct supervision of the Operations Coordinator, the M&E Manager will be responsible for analysing statistical data from health facilities in the north western region where the All Babies program operates, and generating weekly, monthly, quarterly and as needed statistical reports for program follow up and monitoring purposes.
- The M&E Manager is expected to take part directly in the M&E activities to ensure the delivery of high quality services.
- The M&E Manager is expected to update New Incentives’ comprehensive data tool or reports regularly and/or as needed and suggest changes where needed.
- The M&E Manager will be expected to supervise and guide a team of enumerators as they conduct surveys.
Monitoring of the ongoing impact:
- Collaborate with research partners to ensure the development of ongoing impact monitoring.
- Review data to identify gaps in data collection and influence program priorities.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations and safeguard the data for quality control improvement efforts.
- Conduct regular visits to health facilities to identify gaps in timeliness and quality of data reporting and work with relevant staff to address the gaps.
Monitoring of program data:
- Maintain and improve New Incentives’ monitoring and evaluation framework through monitoring of internal data to highlight areas requiring strengthening and/or recommendations.
- Review sources of internal data (e.g. forms filled out by members of our Field Operations team), establish and execute internal data verification procedures, run quality checks, develop data verification training, streamline survey questions, and identify opportunities to improve ongoing surveys to achieve streamlined program operations.
- Analyze infant enrollments in the program (i.e. expected vs actual enrollments, catch-up, out-of-catchment) and assess against LGA-level population estimates.
- Conduct data validity and accuracy audits to ensure data quality.
- Carry out quarterly data audits to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data in the health facility registers in correlation with New Incentives’-reported data.
Supporting and contributing to data-driven decision-making:
- Improve New Incentives’ ability to make well-informed, data-driven decisions about program direction and expansion.
- Identify avenues to leverage the program delivery platform to increase impact and cost-effectiveness over time.
- Provide refresher training to New Incentives’ staff and health staff related to data management.
- Attend Health Management Information System (HIMS), SERICC, Health Partners, SPHCDA meetings and provide feedback to staff on ways to improve data quality.
- With the support of the Operations Coordinator, organize quarterly data review meetings to monitor program performance.
- Carry out any other activities deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
Supervision of Enumerators:
- Supervise a team of enumerators that will conduct surveys in rural areas.
- Confirm all data reported and ensure they are complying with the organization rules and code of conduct.
Reporting and Coordination:
- Represent New Incentives’ in Health management information system (HIMS), SERICC, Health Partners, SPHCDA, and other related meetings.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports and updates as required for stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Background in health
- Skills in DHIS, HMIS, and data management
- At least 2 years experience in health data collection/management and all statistical forms
- Data analysis and report writing skills
- Health information system knowledge and skills
- Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative surveys
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), MIS, HIS, SPSS
- Ability to rapidly analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources.
What you can expect from this role
- An opportunity to work with an innovative team that was recently recognized as one of the most cost-effective charities in the world.
- A job that will directly lead to many lives saved.
- A challenging role where your abilities will lead to material change.
- Working under the direct supervision of the Operations Coordinator.
- An opportunity to work with a highly accountable and passionate team.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- The flexibility of working remotely with opportunities to interact with communities.
- A position with significant growth opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We invite applicants who are highly motivated, smart, and have demonstrated a good fit with the organization’s principles of accountability, diligence, communication, planning, and managing time well. In this role, you will receive significant responsibility and will be responsible for delivering consistently.
- This role is only for those who are able to meet the challenges of a quickly growing organization running a pioneering conditional cash transfer program with unique execution. If you succeed in this role, there will be significant opportunities to grow.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022; 11.59 PM
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.