Nicole Sinclair Job Recruitment for Procurement & Facility Officer – This is to announce the current job recruitment for all interested candidates who qualify. Kindly apply below
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a multinational in the automobile industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement & Facility Officer
Locations: Lekki & Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Procurement and Facilities Manager is responsible for all planning, directing, and controlling purchasing and management of all the company facilities & infrastructure
- Ensuring the job materials and supplies are procured in an efficient, economical, and timely manner that meets the requirements of both internal and external clients
- In addition, the Procurement and Facilities Officer oversees the vendor process from requisition to relationship management with organization objectives. This role will also be responsible for the facilities and fleet maintenance, safety, and security.
- Oversee the maintenance and functionality of the headquarters facility
- Manage and track preventive maintenance and repairs for facility and equipment including HVAC, office cleaning, fire alarm, fire suppression systems, security alarm, etc.
- Oversee all facility contracts and manage facility and fleet vendor relationships.
- Maintain inventory of keys (office, homes, and fleet).
- Responsible for fleet management, maintenance, tracking, and documentation of both trucks and trailers.
- Maintains a safe and clean warehouse/work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring purchases stay within the budget.
- Issue and manage purchase orders for materials, supplies, equipment, and services to ensure smooth operation of the organization.
- Negotiate price, terms, conditions, and contract with vendors.
- Source new vendors and sub-contractors/vendor
- Manage delivery timelines internally and with the sub-contractor/vendor
- Monitor supplier cost/quality and delivery performance and drive actions for improvement where necessary.
- Act as liaison between suppliers and internal departments and external parties.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Business or related fields
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in procurement, maintenance, facilities & warehouse processes in any commercial industry.
- Experience level; Mid-senior level.
- Experience in equipment maintenance and inventory control
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expenses within area of accountability.
- Knowledge of basic facility management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & data entry
- High energy and the ability to function effectively with a minimum of daily direction and support. Can solve problems and make decisions independently in a creative and effective manner.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritize proactively
- Ability to work individually or as a part of a team
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online