Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Recruitment 2022 – This is to inform the public hat there is an ongoing job recruitment in Nigerian Breweries Plc. Qualified persons should kindly apply below.
Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Strategy leader with key input on defining and shaping portfolio direction for brands, and key advisor to the brand and channel management team.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and monitoring of continuous and ad-hoc research projects covering the beverage category.
- Lead category segmentation projects for beer and beyond beer brands.
- Take on active role in commercial planning, collaborating with colleagues to deliver short term annual plans and longer term strategic plans
- Shape briefs and protocols for consumer tests, CVE projects, formulation research etc.
- Market sizing, and long term volume forecasting and planning using relevant socio- economic, and in market drivers.
- Leads analysis and presentation of research findings and provide actionable recommendations for brand building strategy and marketing actions.
- Responsible for trendspotting, and identifying consumer opportunities.
- Collaborate with the innovation and brand teams to understand consumers and pin point opportunities for growth.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics and other related discipline.
- MSc / MBA with specialization in marketing or strategy offers an added advantage.
- 6 – 8 years working experience in consumer research, insights development and strategic planning.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written).
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly.
- Strategic Thinking and thought leadership.
- Analytical rigour.
- Comfortable with translating data into insights for commercial decision making
- Stakeholder Management Experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Work experience in market research, advertising, strategy consulting, advisory, and management consulting, specifically on FMCG projects is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Brand strategy and category development.
- Knowledge of Research methodologies- quantitative and qualitative
- Knowledge of strategic planning processes, brand tracking, retail audits, consumer immersion techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply