Nigerian National Bureau of Ecowas Brown Card Job Recruitment 2022 – This is to inform all qualified persons seeking for opportunities about the current job recruitment. Kindly apply below
The Nigerian National Bureau of Ecowas Brown Card Scheme which was established by Protocol A/P1/5/82 signed by the Heads of States and Governments on the 29th May, 1982 in Cotonou (BENIN Republic). The main objective of the scheme is to guarantee to the victims of road accident a prompt and fair compensation of damages caused by non resident motorist from ECOWAS member states visiting their territory. In Europe, the Green Card, a similar Scheme was established in 1953. The Brown Card Scheme functions through a network of 14 (fourteen) National Bureaux disseminated in each of the fourteen countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary General
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting to: Chairman, Governing Board
- The Secretary General shall be responsible for the management of the Bureau and shall be the Chief Executive Officer.
- Be a member of the Bureau Management Team > Chair the Bureau Executive Management Committee
- Promote and develop good governance within the Bureau, compatible with and supportive of overall Bureau governance structures and policies
- Lead initiatives in collaboration with National Bureaux to attain national and international visibility/recognition for the Bureau
- Diversify the income stream of the Bureau away from traditional sources.
- Lead the strategic development of the Bureau in line with its Strategic Plan
- Manage the Bureau budget
- Work with the various stakeholders and represent the Bureau in meetings within and outside the country
- A First Degree or Master’s Degree in any of the Social Studies or Business-related disciplines with at least fifteen (15) years professional and administrative experience, at least five which must have been gained in managerial position of a reputable insurance company.
- Demonstrable ability to offer leadership as well as the ability to effectively discharge the duties and responsibilities of the Office of the Secretary General
- Demonstrate deep understanding of insurance underwriting and claims processing.
- Candidates must possess membership of reputable professional bodies in Nigeria or overseas.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications in Insurance is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail