Nourishing Africa Job Recruitment for Graduate Trainee 2022/2023- The Nourishing Africa is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Graduate Intern. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply successfully.
Nourishing Africa is a Home for Agri-Food Entrepreneurs Transforming Africa’s Agricultural Landscape. By 2050, 2.4 Billion people will live on the African Continent. At the very minimum, if they spend $1 a day on food, this represents an $876 billion annual market. If they spend $10, this represents an $8.76 trillion annual market. Whether you are an optimist or a pessimist about the future of the African Continent, you can agree that the future of the food and agriculture landscape holds significant potential, not just because of the size of the market, but also because of the Continent is naturally endowed for agricultural excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- As a Graduate Intern, you will work in a multi-cultural team and participate in meaningful work.
- You will be expected to leverage your academic skills and leadership experiences to support high-impact projects across a portfolio of work while gaining hands-on practical experiences for your career growth.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Support Nourishing Africa member recruitment, engagement, and mobilization activities.
- Curate relevant, high-value content for the Nourishing Africa resource hub.
- Assist with planning and implementation of Nourishing Africa events and training programs.
- Assist in developing, editing, proof-reading and publishing high-quality communications materials including articles, op-eds, graphics, videos, podcasts, newsletters, audios, video scripts, etc.
- Support the company’s community engagement and digital marketing activities.
- Engage in gathering and analyzing information, developing proposals, preparing reports, and developing strategic recommendations for growth.
- Present research findings and implement solutions in collaboration with the team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have completed an Undergraduate Degree and a one year NYSC program.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think critically and provide innovative solutions to challenges.
- Flair for networking, pitching, sales, and marketing.
- Working knowledge of the use of image, audio and video editing tools is an advantage.
- Proficiency in French is an advantage.
- Strong and effective verbal, written and analytical skills
- Top-notch, demonstrable leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Responsible, ethical, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong research skills, including primary and secondary research.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, committed to excellence, and with a passion for the agriculture sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted.