NYSC Batch A Timetable 2022 for Stream I and II – NYSC Batch A Stream I & II Mobilization Timetable has been released by the Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Officials on their official website.
NYSC Batch A Stream I & II 2022 Online Registration
NYSC Batch A 2022 online registration is scheduled to start on the 7th of February, 2022 after which the current NYSC Batch A 2021 corps members have passed out. NYSC top officials has made it known to the public that preparations for the NYSC Batch A mobilization exercise has started.
The NYSC Portal for NYSC Batch A stream I & II online registration is now open for all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to upload the full list of qualified graduates and graduates from the following institutes can now commence registration.
Also, foreign trained graduates would also commence their online registration from the 7th of February 2022 and login to their dashboard also after successfully registration.
Similarly, Graduates who failed to go for their NYSC Mobilization can also use this opportunity to login and revalidate their call-up details.
Corps Member who which to remobilize can also being their remobilization process as the portal is currently open and NYSC remobilization process has started.
Noted – Abscondees who recently completed all processes for remobilization should login now and register on or before 27th January, 2022. There will be no extension.
The following things must be in place before you start your online registration:
- Check if your name is on JAMB MATRICULATION LIST
- Do your clearance in school and collect your Statement of Result
- Do your school mobilization to enable your name being sent on Senate List
- Check your name on NYSC BATCH A SENATE LIST
NYSC Batch A 2022 Stream I & II Full Mobilization Updated Timetable
|1||2021 Batch ‘A’ Post Mobilisation Workshop.||20th – 23rd January 2022|
|2||2020 Batch ‘B’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop.||1st – 5th February 2022|
|3||Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||13th- 20th January 2022|
|4||Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||10th – 24th January 2022|
|5||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates for Stream I||7th February – 20th February 2022|
|6||Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates for Steam II||19th April – 8th May 2022|
|7||Pre-Camp Physical Verification of Credentials of Foreign Trained Graduates||To be announced|
|8||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.||14th – 29th February 2022|
|9||Action by ICT Department||2nd – 6th March 2022|
|10||Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs||11th – 15th March 2022|
|11||Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions||21st – 28th February 2022|
|12||Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course||23rd February – 15th March 2022|
This timetable will be update if any news update comes up
How to Register for NYSC Batch A 2022
Interested candidates should kindly Click Here to Register
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Re-validation link” to re-validate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
- Perform Biometrics Enrolment
- Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- PCMs who have Name Correction request (Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution should apply on their dashboard, as well as those with spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
- Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
- The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
- PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
- PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.