Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruitment for Receptionist / Admin Officer – Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below. Interested persons may apply below
Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity. We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today. Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do. We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Admin Officer
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Plan, Schedule, and organizing in-house and external events.
- Ensuring that all office equipments are functional.
- Ensure timely repair and replacement of defective equipment that is affecting operation.
- Act as key interface in dealing with NEPA issues.
- Communicating with the out-of-state representatives to ensure prompt stock delivery.
- Proper monitoring and control of stock level and re-order level by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Send all necessary reports as required.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings/trainings and all related arrangements i.e., travel arrangements, booking of accommodation and venue for training.
- Maintaining/ procuring inventory of office supplies and marketing materials.
- Perform every other duty as assigned by line manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND or BSc in relevant fields
- 1-3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Should posses professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Should reside around Ikeja, Magodo, Ogba.
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.