Olam Job Recruitment 2022 portal – We wish to inform all about the job recruitment at Olam for qualified candidates. Interested persons should apply below
Olam Graduate Trainee 2022: Apply for Olam Food Ingredients Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. Olam Food Ingredients (ofi) – We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. ofi was created in early 2020 following the announcement of the re-organisation within Olam International Limited (“Olam”) to unlock and maximize its long-term value.
Supplying products and ingredients at scale is just the start. We add value through our unique, complementary portfolio of natural, delicious and nutritious products. With our fresh thinking, we help our customers unleash the sensory and functional attributes of cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts and spices so they can create naturally good food & beverage products that meet consumer expectations. And whoever we’re with, whatever we’re doing, we always make it real.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Function: Not Applicable
Sub-Function: Not Applicable
About the Job
- ofi’s GTP is a 12 month structured experiential development program that will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect.
- The first 4 months involve rotations through the full value chain. Participants work in many different parts of the business, building networks and understanding the complexity and variety of our work.
- Beyond this you have the chance to drive 2 high-impact business projects, and after a successful year, take on a front-line supervisory role. It’s a fantastic way to get some early experience to springboard your career.
- This program will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect. It will give you the global exposure, networks, and perspective you need for a high-impact career.
- You will gain significant business exposure and networks, perspective, and the edge you need to have a high-impact career.
- ofi is a thriving company with a clear purpose: to be the change for good food and a healthy future.
- We’re looking for people who see possibility everywhere, find the opportunity in every challenge, and are driven to make it real. Sound like you? Let’s talk
Qualifications and Requirements
- You should have a minimum of a second-class upper Degree from a leading institution
- Preferably with a background in the Social Sciences or Supply Chain or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years work experience
- You have the attributes to lead and manage complexity and the perseverance to achieve outcomes.
- Your approach to projects and problem solving will ensure your success in delivering on the complex tasks that lie ahead.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date