The Oleaster Wellbeing and Recovery Center Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons who meet the criteria. Interested persons may kinldy apply below
The Oleaster provides a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction and other mental health issues. Our Client-first philosophy, licensed and empathetic staff allow us to meet you wherever you are along your recovery journey. We work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. Our integrative approach combines today’s most effective treatment strategies with long-standing, evidenced-based techniques to help you achieve lasting recovery.
Just the way every individual is unique, with different characteristics, circumstances, family dynamics, that’s the same way each person’s illness or struggle is different. Therefore, no single treatment approach works best for everyone, each case is thus approached individually. The hallmark of our approach is integrative and personalized care delivered by an expert team of wellness, mental health and addiction treatment professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Accountant
- The Account Officer is responsible for recording transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management;
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Managing of accounting systems and process which includes systems access and reconciliation of records
- Participate in preparing and reviewing analysis of cash forecast
- Monitoring cost and expenditures against budgets and forecast
- Assist in preparing all year end accounts
- Assist in preparing quarterly forecast and annual budgets
- In conjunction with the accountant, will be responsible for reviews of all internal financial controls and the improvements on the business processes.
- Responsible for finance and Accounting activities of the company
- Calculation of application taxes according to the law
- In conjunction with the accountant will ensure that the policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (e.g. FIRS)
- Institute adequate financial control systems and processes to secure the assets and Efficient operation of the organization
- Develop key financial processes including budgeting, management & financial Accounting/reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting and variation reporting
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualification i. e ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
- Experience in the use of different Accounting softwares (QuickBooks etc.)
- Salary range 60,000-70,000 gross monthly
- Knowledge ofBudgeting, financial forecasting and cost control
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Establishment and enforcement of sound internal controls
- Excellent written and oral articulation;
- Ability to be self-motivated.
N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.