Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited (Edo, Oyo and Rivers) Job Recruitment – We wish to inform the entire public about the current job recruitment for qualified persons who apply. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West and Central Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, Cameroon and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Technical Assistant
Locations: Edo, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant that can effectively test, install and repair solar systems and support the components inventory.
Technical and Repair work:
- Regularly: Test, analyze and repair solar systems and their components;
- Regularly: Review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information;
- Regularly: manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components;
- Occasionally: Perform tests on new products and accessories;
- Occasionally: Support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products and best practices
Warehouse and Logistics Operations:
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order
- Organize the transport to sales team and ensure delivery
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuit and solar systems
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and process data / information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports,
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems;
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
- Previous relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Attention to details and ability to organise the daily work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Guidelines / Advice
Application Deadline 14th June, 2022.