Opass Limited Job Recruitment for Office Manager – This is to inform everyone of the current job recruitment for qualified candidates who are eligible. Interested persons may apply below.
Opass Limited – Our client, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- We are recruiting an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office procedures administration duties in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety, as well as managing all financial operations of the company generally.
- Also, an ideal candidate should have a background in financial and investment management, with proven experience in building financial portfolios, connecting with financial institutions, donor agencies, development finance institutions, venture capitalist communities and the innovation or start-up communities.
Office Manager shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Administer and manage the various office locations, facilities and resources;
- Manage all accounting, audit, finance, banking, tax, HR and related matters;
- Interface and coordinate all service providers and independent contractors;
- Design investment strategies, identify sources and efficiently manage the firm’s investment activities.
- Manage investors relationships and provide insights into sector developments to anticipate new investment opportunities and related issues.
- Lead and manage project teams to deliver transactions on a timely and expeditious basis using best practice standards.
- Coordinate administrative and facility support as necessary, including scheduling and management of group meetings, maintaining calendars, records, archives (Digital and traditional),
- Manage all digital platforms and resources of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Monitor the performance and implementation of the company’s strategic plan; and
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field. Professional certification in Administration, Accounting and/or management may be essential.
- Not less than five years work experience in related roles.
- Knowledge of and high proficiency in accounting and management software packages.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with demonstrable abilities to work with varied teams in multiple locations.
- Excellent interpersonal, cognitive, creative, communication and time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with creative thinking, business acumen, strong decision-making, and problem-solving competences.
- Gender Preference: Female.
Operational Hours and Location
- Due to the nature of business and being a global firm, the operational structure is open, and a mixed of virtual and physical presence.
- This role is a global role but with physical presence in Lagos, Nigeria.
Salary and Other Benefits
Gross monthly salary of N200,000 plus generous performance-based bonus payments.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.