Outsource Nigeria – Omni Channel Recruitment for Full-Stack Application Developer – Outsource Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for Full-Stack Application Developer. Interested persons may apply below
Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-Stack Application Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard web systems development lifecycle processes and applies methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by the SWD
- Participate in the development of website and content management
- Front-end and back-end web development
- Mobile application development working on the client’s Mobile app.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification with 1 year work experience.
- Skilled and experienced developer responsible for part contribution in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting mid-size website and application; consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value
- We are looking for an exceptional person with coding skills that could intrigue even the best brains.
- If you know you are smart, ready to work and highly adaptable, we would like to talk with you.
- Here’s what we are looking for:
- Experience with programming in HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, AJAX, C#, ASPX
- Experienced Vue.js, capacitor.js and Nuxt developers
- Experience using MYSQL Server
- Experience in CMS like WordPress
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, Google Docs, etc.
- Good knowledge of Photoshopor CorelDraw.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.