Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current ob recruitment opportunity for all qualified persons who fit the description below. Interested persons may kindly read through and apply
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Officer provides HR and Administrative support to the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports recruitment by posting job ads, shortlisting candidates, co-ordinating interviews and support the overall recruitment and hiring process.
- Supports the documentation, orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Conducts verification, background and reference check on all employees within seven (7) days of resumption.
- Process payroll, pension and benefits in compliance with policy.
- Implements the vacation calendar and ensure compliance.
- Supports the performance appraisal process and employment confirmation.
- Manages the approved training calendar and co-ordinate training activities.
- Maintains an efficient document management system.
- Maintains updated personnel records.
- Co-ordinate employee enrolment in benefits programs such as health insurance, group life insurance, pension etc.
- Provides assistance and information to employees on HR related matters.
- Prepares reports on HR indices and personnel activities.
- Monitor costs and expenses.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing and archive systems.
- Guide and ensure compliance with all local and laws of the Federal legislation.
- Prepare periodic reports on administrative activities.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Perform routine inspection of the office premises to identify maintenance and repair needs.
- Implements health and safety standards across the bank.
- Maintains an updated HR database.
- Manages exit processes including exit interviews and payments of terminal benefits.
- Co-ordinates all HR events.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC
- Evidence of completion of Microfinance Certification program.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Prior managerial experience in similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- A strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
16th June, 2022.