Plantation Industries Limited Recruitment for Graduate Trainees – This is to announce the current Graduate Trainees prografor suitably qualified persons who apply for the position(s) below. Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility criteria may read carefully and apply
Plantation Industries Limited is a leading Cocoa Processing Factory in Nigeria based in Akure, Ondo State right in the heart of Nigeria’s cocoa growing belt. With emphasis on meticulous quality control of raw cocoa that feed our plant, Plantation Industries Limited has successfully earned itself a market wide reputation for the responsible and reliable supply of high quality cocoa products to the international market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Graduate Trainees in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Agriculture, Microbiology and Biochemistry to join our team and help us monitor our current operations to ensure our organization is as efficient as possible.
- Responsibilities include ensuring products meet established quality standards and reducing waste and inefficiency. They analyze operations and design workflows and production processes to reduce loss along the way while still meeting customer needs.
- Ultimately, you will work with organizational leaders and professionals to maximize productivity and reduce wastefulness in the production process.
Read also – INEC Recruitment Portal – Apply Now
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chains) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Applicants must be fresh University or Polytechnic Gradates in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry / Food Technology, Economics, Accountancy, Computer Science and Social Sciences.
- Selected candidates will be trained in various aspects of Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehousing, Supply Chain, Accounts and advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- In addition to acquisition of technical skills, successful applicants will be trained in good business skills, importance of deliver on time, in-budget, to-specification to achieve our organisation’s Food Safety and LEAN manufacturing objectives.
- Successful candidates will be appropriately mentored and compensated in order to retain them.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.