Prudent Effsow Commodities Limited Job Recruitment for an Account Associate – This is to announce the current job recruitment open to qualified persons. Kindly apply below
Prudent Effsow Commodities Limited is an Agro-processing and export entity operating in Nigeria, aimed at becoming the source of premium Agro-processed commodities to the global market. Currently starting out with Cashew Nuts, we have developed a robust operating model that gives us considerable control of our logistics, local supplies, and access to markets in America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Associate
Location: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide day to day finance and account operations support at the group level and assigned subsidiary
- Prepare accounting reports
- Reconciliation of revenue and expenses
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Ensure invoices, payment vouchers and other payment documents are raised according to specified contract terms and service agreement
- Bank reconciliation and prompt lodgement of statutory requirements
- Provide a high-quality support service by liaising with external and internal stakeholders on all aspects of finance
- Administer monthly payroll for prompt payment of salaries
- Prepare all tax statement, tax returns and other tax related documents
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts ensuring strong internal control measures
- Assist in month-end closure activities
- Effect payment of financial obligations through either direct bank transfer, bank instructions or cheque issuance
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc Qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting Experience
- Ability to analyse basic financial data and reach reasonable conclusions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Student member of a recognized professional body – ICAN, ACCA etc. or AAT certified
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
N100,000 – 120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email