PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment – We wish to inform the entire public of the ongoing recruitment in PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. Interested persons should kindly apply below.
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Project Manager
Requisition ID: JR000049
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Employment Type: Contract
Support for HRIS Transformation Project:
- Articulating local legal and regulatory HR requirements
- System testing HR processes and local policies
- Validating business data is loaded into the system correctly for the market
- Training and communications to the market stakeholders.
- Prepare policies and SOPs as needed.
- Articulating the business requirements for the local market
- Coordinating decisions in the local market
- Ensuring data is in a cleansed state to load into the new system
Ongoing Support for M-Files & related Assignments:
- Ensure archive vendor works according to plan
- Work with IT to drive user registration and acceptance
- Drive optimal use of systems and updates/improvements through knowledge sessions and other means.
- Accurately record, analyse and produce all required HR data and reports. This includes recurrent and ad hoc HR data metrics/dashboards. Explore opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Advise and support all HR processes including talent and reward analysis and processes, policy review, annual salary process, union negotiations and as needed
- Deliver on all HR projects as needed by the business.
- Provide research data and analysis to support HR decisions.
- Monitor team SLAs and KPIs to ensure excellent, efficient and value adding customer service.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Reward experience an added advantage.
- Excellent work organization.
- A 2 year Contract Role needed to be full time for contract duration.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly proficient in data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply